Thursday, March 15, 2007

My poem "When I sat down and...."

Do tell me what do you think about this?
-----------------------------------------------
WHEN I SIT DOWN AND......

When I sit down and imagine,
The pre-sentiment of my own thoughts,
That bleeds pleasure and chagrin,
And my nuances of all sorts.

When I sit down and look back,
To witness miracles of my own rediscovery,
Within my soul and my past days,
Laid a tranquilled man and a forgotten history.

When I sit down, try and feel,
The vibrations of hypnotic sensations,
The metamorphosis of the being in me...
Disposing to world of self-creation..!!

When I sit down and question,
To myself on the transient masters,
That lay in the wealth of experiences,
And in the jinx of success and failures.

When I sit down and re-approach,
How to fag out, my false perceptions,
And accept the reality, so trait so sting...
To the nourished courtliness of perfection.

When I sat down, I understood,
The adventure to caress our desire,
The importance to accustom to struggle,
The brave heart to punish our interior.

When I sat down, I finally surmised,
To STAND UP in life and look up strong,
Supply rich doses of discipline to your self-interest,
And a motivated mind, to stay life-long.


- When my heart beats,
Chirag Khara
-----------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Sanath said...

When i sat down and... read this poem i felt "good job bhai"....
keeep writing ...

Unknown said...

Hey chiru, you have become a damn good writer. Surprised to read your poem. I liked it, but found the words very hard to digest. I feel you should write heavy as well as soft language. Comment on this is welcome.
Also waiting for more blogs. Lag raho chiru bhai.

Subhash said...

Very poignant... Great one chiru... keep them coming :-)

KUMAR said...

Solid Hai Bhai !!!